Open positions at Shapespark
Shapespark enables architects and designers to create interactive visualizations of interiors and buildings. The visualizations can be easily shared because they work directly in web browsers, including mobile ones. We aim to change the way how architectural designs are presented: the viewer is no longer limited to a few selected static images, but can freely walk around the 3D space.
Our company has recently joined the international Glodon Group and is looking to expand the team. We still operate as a small company, but without risks and uncertainties associated with working at a startup. Join us to develop a product used all over the world and solve interesting problems from the areas of 3D, web technologies and cloud computing.
All positions are based in Kraków, Poland and offer:
- Permanent employment or B2B contract.
- Competitive salary
- A friendly small team
- A quiet office located in a historical building in the center of Kraków with access to a beautiful internal garden
Apply at email@example.com. Please include either your resume or a link to your professional profile (e.g. your LinkedIn profile or portfolio website).
Product marketing and business development specialist
We are looking for an experienced person to be responsible for the business development and marketing efforts at Shapespark. An ideal candidate will already have business-side experience in the 3D visualization or 3D design sectors.
Shapespark software and services are sold world-wide in a low-touch SaaS model. The main sales channel is a web site that allows customers to purchase subscriptions or perpetual licenses. In addition to online sales, Shapespark is expanding the offer with cloud based rendering services that require a high-touch sales process.Key responsibilites:
- Evaluate and help grow Shapespark online sales.
- Lead the company marketing efforts: segment customers, experiment and evaluate marketing channels to efficiently reach customers from different segments.
- Evaluate new business development directions and addressable market sizes.
- Identify prospective customers for the new high-touch sales offerings and establish relationships with them.
- Work with customers to help define and prioritize the roadmap for new features.
- Coordinate marketing content creation.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in marketing or business development.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Marketing efficiency analysis.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient English skills.
- Experience in marketing or selling SaaS products.
- Experience to grow sales in a startup.
- Content marketing.
- Google AdWords campaigns.
- Good writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling tools, for example: SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max.
This is a rare opportunity to take a key role in growing a company from a stage where it has a well-received product with a loyal customer base to a stage where the product is widely adopted.
Software engineer - 3D rendering
- 3D graphics maths & algorithms
- One of the 3D graphics APIs: WebGL, OpenGL, Direct3D
- One of the shading languages: GLSL, HLSL
- Pragmatic approach to software development with a track record of successfully delivering projects
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proficient English skills
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Game engine development
- Python, Flask
- VR, WebVR