Open positions at Shapespark
Shapespark enables architects and designers to create interactive visualizations of interiors and buildings. The visualizations can be easily shared because they work directly in web browsers, including mobile ones. We aim to change the way how architectural designs are presented: the viewer is no longer limited to a few selected static images, but can freely walk around the 3D space.
Our company has recently joined the international Glodon Group and is looking to expand the team. We still operate as a small company, but without risks and uncertainties associated with working at a startup. Join us to develop a product used all over the world and solve interesting problems from the areas of 3D, web technologies and cloud computing.
All positions are based in Kraków, Poland and offer:
- Permanent employment or B2B contract.
- Competitive salary
- A friendly small team
- A quiet office located in a historical building in the center of Kraków with access to a beautiful internal garden
Apply at email@example.com. Please include either your resume or a link to your professional profile (e.g. your LinkedIn profile or portfolio website).
Software engineer - 3D rendering
- 3D graphics maths & algorithms
- One of the 3D graphics APIs: WebGL, OpenGL, Direct3D
- One of the shading languages: GLSL, HLSL
- Pragmatic approach to software development with a track record of successfully delivering projects
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proficient English skills
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Game engine development
- Python, Flask
- VR, WebVR